Medical Grade Header Bags Ensure Aseptic Presentation for Medical Device, Surgical Kits and Pharmaceutical Applications Requiring ETO or Radiation Sterilization.
Techni-Vent Header Bags are made of DuPont™ Tyvek® for strength and bacterial barrier, ensuring clean visual transfer of coating which confirms pouch integrity and peelability with no fiber tear or particulate. They are made of puncture and abrasion resistant film and laminates under strict ISO 13485 production standards. Our header bags can be manufactured to accommodate irregular and/or high-profile items.
We offer a variety of films, laminates, and foil structures in a wide range of sizes, as well as DuPont™ Tyvek® Medical & Pharmaceutical Packaging materials Tyvek® 1073B, Tyvek® 1059B, Tyvek® 2FS™ and Tyvek® 40L.
- Stock sizes available for immediate shipment – with Tyvek® vents
- Small or large quantity runs
- Unprinted or printed pouches in up to eight colors
- Custom header bags available up to 48″x99″
- Nylon, polyethylene, or high puncture resistance options
- Specialty films
- DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Peelable laminates
- Foil laminates
- Clear high barrier films
DUPONT™ TYVEK® MATERIALS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstanding resistance to microbial penetration
- Superior tear strength and puncture resistance
- Compatible with a broad range of sterilization methods
Featuring DuPont™ Tyvek® 1073B with 4mil LLDPE
- 8” x 12” w/3.75” Header
- 10” x 15” w/3.75” Header
- 12” x 16” w/3.75” Header
- 13” x 15” w/3.75” Header
- 16” x 22” w/3.75” Header
- 19” x 30” w/3.75” Header