Technipaq Offers a Wide Variety of DuPont™ Tyvek®, Foil, Paper and Film Lidstock for Medical Device, Diagnostic, and Pharmaceutical Applications.
Technipaq lidstock can be custom die cut or supplied as rollstock. Available materials are compatible with ETO, radiation or autoclave sterilization methods. Lidstock can be printed in up to 8 colors. All our lidstock materials are produced under strict ISO 13485 standards.
TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
We offer a variety of Tyvek®, foil, film, and paper structures in a wide range of sizes, as well as DuPont™ Tyvek® Healthcare Styles.
- Printed in up to eight colors
- Die-cut or square-cut
- Available in rollstock form
- Medical Grade DuPont™ Tyvek® coated/uncoated
- Foil laminations
- Specialty papers
- Specialty films
- Peelable or fusion versions
DUPONT™ TYVEK® MATERIALS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maintains maximum sterility—exceptional microbial barrier performance compared to other commercially available porous packaging materials
- Superior tear strength and puncture resistance
- Lowers risk of device contamination—outstanding clean peel and low linting characteristics during aseptic presentation
VALIDATION & TESTING SUPPORT
We adhere to the most stringent requirements for the highest level of sampling, inspection, documentation and training to produce extremely reliable packaging products and solutions for the medical device, diagnostic and pharmaceutical markets we serve. We do the testing in our in-house laboratory and conduct trials and validations as well as short pilot runs to ensure seal strength, porosity, burst, abrasion and puncture resistance.